CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

*nicholas*

*nicholas*
~i simply LOVE him~

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Me,Myself and Evelyn

The name is Eve
I LOVE to eat,sleep and read.
I hate to be called by my baby name.
It always bring me shame.

I LOVE my friends for they love me.
We joke we laugh ,we spare some time .
So each of us can have some fun.
And for they are a part of me.

I LOVE the colors blue,green,black and white.
For they are the ones that make me smile.
Proud pf he blood that flows in my veins,
For it is a name full of fame.



---pahingi ng comment---
--tnx in advance--
~eve~


4 comments:

Koreanaako said...

nice poem..
its very intresting

A. Marie said...

... sunnygirl. SUNNYGIIIIRLLL. ...
... LOL =P ...
... i see ur future ... magkakaroon k ng comment na gling skin XD ...
... eniwei, nice rhyming =D ...

Daryl Steffi said...

wee
eve..
maganda!

balanar_the night stalker.98 said...

napadaan lang ako!!!

ang ganda pala ng profile mo.
hahahaha!!

love.....

love.....
inlove????