CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

*nicholas*

*nicholas*
~i simply LOVE him~

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine

Valentine
a poem about love/valentines day

------------

Time for you.
You who I love.
You that I need.
Who can't seem to find the way out of my mind.

Your face in my mind.
Your voice in my heart.
May this really be true love?
Nothing more important for me.

Your the one that can make me smile.
On days like this.
Days that give me the creeps.
For only you are the one for me.

Comment ko please...
~eve~



11 comments:

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

ooh. cool.
i like it.
good job!
keep up the gud work.
inspired?
comment krin lht ng post ko.
my grades depend on your comment.
awee. XD

♥ kawaii
♥ shereen

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hihih! ebelyn! nice! n_____n
buti sana kung meron kadate para idediacte mo to dun! :DD

R O I said...

nice nice..

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hahahah! ngaun? wala. walang samuk.
n________n nice. nice. nice.
ui dito id mo saken. :DD
napulot ng guard.Ü

Kelvz said...

nice profile....
ganda
nice din ang poem mo...
hehehehehehe.

Kae Freya said...

***** *****
******* *******
********nyc one********
**********hehe***********
*************************
******coment my posts**
*****tnx in advans***
*******************
***************
***********
******

chixie pixie said...

nice :)


comment back ^^,

nina ü obias said...

ui! asenso din xa.. haha! inLove?? hmmm.. kitakits family day! =)

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hihihi! yan inlove?
hinde, gutom lng talaga yan! :DD

ces.MOOgerr said...

ui *tooot!
haha!
[xa prin ba? XDD]

btw, nice poem and bg.
galing2!

*comment back ka din. ^^


--MOOgerr.<33

A. Marie said...

... haii. inspired tlga s s****g*** =D ...

love.....

love.....
inlove????